Digital or Offset Prints? One of the biggest controversies in printing.
Cloudprint provides both Digital and Offset Printing.
Offset Prints Advantages
- Higher image quality, higher resolution and no streaks/spots.
- Works on a wide range of printing surfaces including paper, wood, cloth, metal, leather, rough paper and plastic.
- The unit cost goes down as the quantity goes up.
- Quality and cost-effectiveness in high volume print.
Digital Prints Advantages
- Shorter turnaround
- Lower costs for very small print runs
- Availability of variable data printing
If you couldn’t decide, our printing specialist are here to provide you consultation on which print will be most essential for you.
Call us at 6533 5571